Risk Transfer Audit
Making provision for adequate funds through self-financing or by access to third party capital, insurance, or reinsurance, capital markets, or other transfer mechanisms so that the organization can continue to provide products and services to its customers and maintain its obligation to shareholders, employees, suppliers, regulators and other stakeholders.
- RSC can assist organizations of all types in developing the most cost effective mechanisms for financing potential losses and reducing exposure to loss.
- RSC can provide a detailed critique of any existing insurance programs and make specific recommendations regarding opportunities for improvement.
- RSC can develop insurance specifications for clients who wish to seek alternative insurance markets.
- RSC can oversee a managed competitive bid process from insurance brokers/agents thus freeing the client to focus on the ultimate decision making process.
- Our recommendations will be concerned with providing solutions to you, not selling you products or insurance. RSC has no economic interest in the solutions presented to you.